Measuring Tape or Level
Before application, clean desired surface to remove grease or dust. Then let dry overnight.
Lay the quote on a flat surface face down, (you won’t be able to read the quote) and rub the paper back side with an applicator to ensure the letters are sticking to the cloudy looking transfer tape.
1. Use a tape measure or ruler to determine the exact area where the quote will be placed.
2. Use small pieces of masking tape to attach to the wall to ensure the wall quote stays in place.
3. Before peeling the back paper off, rub the surface of the transfer tape (the cloudy white masking tape) to make sure the wall lettering sticks to the transfer tape.
4. Flip up the wall quote, so the quote is upside down, and carefully remove the backing paper.
5. Once the paper is removed, carefully lay the quote on the surface.
6. Using the applicator, re-rub the quote, removing any air bubbles. Depending on the amount of texture on the wall will determine how much rubbing is required. Lots of texture requires more rubbing.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape (the cloudy paper on top). If any letters stick to the transfer tape while removing the transfer tape, hold the letter down with your finger, and rub the transfer tape more, and try pulling the tape off again.
8. After the transfer tape is removed, rub the vinyl words with your finger.
•If you have ordered a long or a wide quote, you can cut the wall lettering into sections, and apply it section by section.
•When you are ready to replace your wall vinyl, simply heat it with a hair dryer and peel off.